I think you'll agree that for now the best browser is firefox. Besides having great features such as the Addons, Internet access speed is also amazing. In fact you can still speed up Internet access with Firefox optimizations as I will explain in a minute.
The steps are as follows.
1. Run your Firefox
2. In the address field, type about: config
You will get a warning that changes or Customize could cause a violation of the warranty, it looks like below.
3. Continue, to show a page as below.
4. Then find the preference named network.http.pipelining name and change its value to true, by double-clicking.
5. Turning to the preference name and change the name network.http.proxy.pipelining also be true.
6. Then switch to network.http.max-connections-per-server, change the value to 32
7. Network.http.max-connections then change to 60
8. Then change also network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-proxy to 16
9. Then in network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server change to 8
10. Last network.http.pipelining.maxrequest to 30
11. Then click the right mouse button on the browser free area and then select New> Integer then give the name of the preference settings layout.initialpaint.delay name and fill in its value 0
12. Create a preference name again by clicking the right mouse button and select New> Boolean browser.tabs.showSingleWindowModePrefs then give name and set its value to true.
14. Refresh or restart your computer and look at the results, not tight! Hopefully you managed to optimalization firefox to speed up internet access on your computer.